THE GLAMOUROUS TOMBOY
ICON: Tina Chow. US model and icon Tina Chow is the muse for the Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Spring Summer 2018 collection. Chow’s mysterious and captivating personality was magnified by her androgynous yet sensual style; a hypnotic icon of the 80′s party scene.
SILHOUETTE: New Wave silhouette. Defined yet linear, complete with soft shoulders.
- Light dresses cinched at the waist by lacquered obi belts.
- Voluminous, military inspired cotton poplin jumpsuits
- Wide leg pants made from the finest Japanese canvas are paired with blouses.
- For the finale we see little dresses in laminated, sparkling plissé silk.
- White, light cotton tabliers are styled with the new Superga X Philosophy by Lorenzo Serafini sneakers.
THE ACCESSORY: Neckerchiefs are trimmed with marinière stripes or embroidered with crystals.
COLORS: The colors are bold and intense. Indigo blue and white alternate with the use of more vibrant colors such as red and sage green. For the finale, lamé pieces in delicate hues create a sensual light.
PRINTS: Archive scarf prints from the ‘20s and romantic micro-florals of an exotic spirit.
FABRICS: Crisp poplin, lightweight muslin in solids or prints and cotton reminiscent of denim. Laminated plissé silk for the finale.
Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini © Copyright 2017